PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE BLOQBOARD WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THE BLOQBOARD WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES. IN ADDITION, SECTION 15 AND SECTION 16 OF THIS AGREEMENT CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS (RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS) AND LIMITS THE TIME PERIOD WITHIN WHICH YOU MAY BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST US.
Last Modified: December 5, 2018
- Identity Verification. At our request, you agree to provide us with the information we request for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information. You may need to complete certain verification procedures before you are permitted to use the Bloqboard Tools. Your access to one or more Bloqboard Tools and the limits that apply to your use of the Bloqboard Tools may be altered as a result of information collected about you on an ongoing basis. The information we request may include certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your legal first and last name, date of birth, country of nationality, address (including city, postal code, country), email address, and other documentation (including, but not limited to, acceptable government-issued photo identification). In providing us with any information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provide changes. You authorize us to make inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crimes, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit agencies, anti-fraud services, federal agencies or similar service providers and related regulatory agencies, and that these third parties may respond to our inquiries in full. You will need to successfully complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) verification processes. We reserve the right to modify our verification process, including our KYC and AML verification processes, from time to time. Our identity verification process should have no adverse effect on your credit rating. You will either be confirmed (“Confirmed”) or restricted (“Restricted”) from using the Bloqboard Tools. You will not be able to make full use of the Bloqboard Tools until the verification process is completed to our satisfaction. Additionally, we may require enhanced due diligence or require you to wait some amount of time after completion of a Transaction, before permitting you to further use Bloqboard Tools. You will receive an email notification when you have been Confirmed or Restricted from using the Bloqboard Tools. If Confirmed, you will be able to make Transactions using Bloqboard Tools. If Restricted, you will remain unable to make Transactions using the Bloqboard Tools.
- Transaction Maintenance. You are solely responsible for maintaining your own private keys and monitoring the Transactions on the underlying protocols. We are not responsible for your failure to adequately monitor your Transactions, which may result in your failure to make timely payments and the loss of collateral. We are also not responsible for any failures on the underlying protocols or the Ethereum blockchain, including, but not limited to, network failures, inaccurate price feeds, coding errors or hacking attempts, which may result in your losing any or all of the tokens that are part of the Transactions you entered through Bloqboard Tools. We have no obligation to send you any notifications, including reminders regarding payment or collateral status. You should not rely on any such notifications, if any, and your reliance on any such communications from us is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Website serves as a user interface to the underlying protocols built on the Ethereum blockchain, which protocols are built, owned, and controlled by third parties. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website without our prior written consent. The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. Any other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any such marks or content on this Website by or through your use of the Website.
- Links from the Website. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES WILL NOT EXCEED 100 U.S. DOLLARS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS, OR LIABILITY FROM INTENTIONAL ACTS (INCLUDING FRAUD, FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO DISCLOSE DEFECTS), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION 13 WILL BE INTERPRETED AS EXCLUDING LIABILITY THAT CANNOT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW BE EXCLUDED IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU LIVE, OR ARE OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO THE LAWS IN ONE OF THOSE JURISDICTIONS, ANY STATUTORY ENTITLEMENT AVAILABLE TO YOU WILL BE DEEMED LIMITED TO THE EXTENT (IF AT ALL) PERMISSIBLE UNDER THAT LAW, AND, IF LIMITATION IS NOT PERMITTED, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION 13 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notice of claim may be sent by mail to the below address:
c/o C T Corporation System
818 West Seventh Street, Suite 930
Los Angeles, California 90017
- Severability of Bloqboard Transaction Terms. If the terms of any Transaction you enter into through the Bloqboard Tools is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under present or future laws (including usury laws), such provisions shall be fully severable. In such event: (1) the Transaction shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of such Transaction or was modified to be legal, valid, and enforceable; and (2) the remaining provisions of such Transaction shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provisions or by its severance from such Transaction, to the extent permitted by law.
© 2018 Bloqboard, Inc.